What is in it for you?
Services we offer
Live Course Overview
Certified Human Resource Management Professional – Live (CHRMP) takes the CHMRP basic course on an interactive virtual platform. Offering the same comprehensive course entailing the best practices of Human resources, just the USP is modified to accessibility in any corner of the world. The course is suitably designed and primarily aimed at two demographic groups:
- Fresh Graduates
- Professionals making a transition into the vibrant field of HR
This HR training offers complete exposure, training you in accordance to global industry standards. Through portals of webinar, we offer an enriched training methodology, utilizing the concepts of psychology aimed at better understanding and application on the participants’ side.
Being a one of its kind premier course in HR, it equips you with relevant knowledge, skills and attributes, enabling you to build critical competencies, transforming you into a desirable and employable professional. Using the interactive platform of webinar you can choose to use live webcam service or chat and interact with the trainer and other peers simultaneously. Doubts will be cleared on the spot, activities and projects will be assigned, ensuring a 100% coverage of a virtual classroom.
That is not all. We also provide you a year of placement support and valuable career guidance through mentoring. We also follow an open door policy and encourage re-learning and addressing doubts. A onetime registration will enable you to avail this plethora of benefits.
In all, this course helps you earn lifelong skills with a unique and world class, hands on training experience.
CHRMP is an award winning, internationally recognized certification in Human Resources. It is accredited to IAO, has won education excellence award, featured in best consultant zone in Times jobs and Times ascent and has also been rated as No.1 HR certification by HR Professional Network.
As specified before, CHRMP- Live trains you in the practical components of HR. Using the competency framework, we at ripples learning have skillfully designed a curriculum which is best suited to you.
Through our training we build competencies on the domains of Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, HR / labor Laws, Payroll, PMS, ER, PF, ESI, MIS, E-Learning, Performance Management, Attrition & Retention, Employee Relations etc. We also accompany this training with live projects & hands on experience with industry exposure, getting you holistically trained by HR experts.
The detailed curriculum is presented below. You can also visit the link of our brochure more information.
Selection & Recruitment
- Staffing — Workforce planning
- Staffing — Specifying Jobs and Roles
- Staffing — Recruiting
- Staffing — Outsourcing (having services and functions performed by non-employees)
- Staffing — Screening Applicants
- Staffing — Selecting (Hiring) New Employees
- Paying Employees (and Providing Benefits)
- Benefits and Compensation
Training and Development
- Induction of new employees
- Career Development
- Employee Orientation
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Personal Development
Ensuring Compliance to Regulations
- Personnel Polices and Records
- Employee Laws, Topics and Issues
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Ensuring Safe Work Environments
- Diversity Management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Performance Management
- Group Performance Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Productivity
Attrition and Retention
- Culture of Organizations
- Understanding Knowledge, Skill and Attitude
- Competency Frameworks
- Psychometric Testing
- Popular Tests – MBTI, DISC, Locus of Control, Locus of Influence etc.
- Payroll processing Software
- Job Sites
- Understanding T&D softwares / processes
- E- Learning
CHRMP-Live is open and available to one and all passionate about Human Resource Management.
Although, due to our definitive and unambiguous course design, we recommend this course only to fresh graduates and professionals making a transition to the HR field.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline
- Professionals in domains other than HR
- Undergraduates with work experience may also apply
What is in it for you ?
If you are a fresh graduate
- CHRMP- Live provides you a thorough and comprehensive understanding of HR processes and functions, accessible at the comfort of your own homes.
- It provides you exposure to the competitive industry, painting a picture of the real world.
- It kick starts your career equipping you with ready to use skills, transforming you into a productive employee from day one
- Year long, placement assistance ensuring a right job, fit for you
- A unique opportunity to learn from experienced and immensely trained professional facilitators
If you are looking to transition into an HR Career
- Educating and training you in required functional skills, along with adequate conceptual knowledge, fuelling your engines, to get, set and go.
- One on one coaching service, so that your big career change doesn’t seem so difficult any more.
- Worried about the fresh graduates being more advanced that you? Say no more. We provide you access to the latest cutting edge skills in the dynamic world of HR.
- Believing in the principles of adult learning, we offer you an incredible opportunity to learn alongside experienced and immensely trained professional facilitators
This short term HR training makes all these advantages available to you at the comfort of your own homes. Through a virtual platform this HR training in Bangalore is made globally accessible. It helps you save time, enabling you to equip yourself with core HR competencies while studying or working, preparing you to enter the dynamic job market. Through a virtual platform this HR training in Bangalore is made globally accessible.
Overall, you become eligible for HR jobs in different domains of Human Resource Management like, HR Recruiter, Compensation & benefits executive, Payroll executive, Training and Development coordinator, HR Generalist, Performance Management executive, Employee Relations- HR, HR- Business Partner, Background verification executive, HR- Industrial relations and many more, making CHRMP the most reliable HR training and placement course in Bangalore.
You no longer need to spoil precious time in your interviews justifying your skills; the CHRMP certificate will do so for you, proving you to be desirable! CHRMP is a certification in HR which acts as a testimony of your knowledge in the HR domain along with specific skills and attitudes which make you employable. It adds on to your list of achievements and will remain on your resume lifelong.
This certification defines you as a transformational professional, aids you to be updated in the competitive job market, offering you a networking opportunity with a premier professional society, thus, making you stand out of the crowd.
After commencement of your course, you will be required to appear for an online examination. The examination will comprehensively and objectively cover all the concepts taught to you in the course and clearing the same will lead you to the certificate.
Various assignments, projects and others tasks will be also provided to you through the online forum which will cumulatively form part of our internal assessment.
We provide assistance for exam preparation too; candidate can repeat classes, attend missed classes in the form of videos and also contact us anytime to clear doubts.
Services We Offer
For a onetime fee payment, we offer you an year of placement and mentoring support. You can also refer our client list as well as browse through the testimonials to verify the quality of services we provide as well as our unadulterated dedication.
The details of our placement services are mentioned below
- Pre-placement talk: Before you enter the job market, we provide you with expert advice about basic Do’s and Don’ts, and how to prepare one-self before embracing interviews and job applications.
- Resume Up-gradation: Sadly, while applying for jobs, the book is judged by its cover. Your resume is a critical deciding factor and must leave a lasting impression on your employers. We guide you to prepare your resume with templates, keywords, skills to include and a lot more.
- Recommended Jobs: We maintain a robust job portal where even our alumni can post jobs, pouring with fresh opportunities, always keeping you in the loop.
- Information Sharing: In your best interest, we share with you complete details of the job offer, including compensation, and job description, ensuring a person-job fit.
- Interview Preparation: With the help of our portal – placement central, we provide you with an inventory of interview questions, which you can practice. Along with mentorship support we also maintain another portal called HR resource center, which is an e-library, you can use this link anywhere and brush up your concepts.
- The Logistics: There’s more, we also assist you in setting up and organizing interviews.
We cannot guarantee you a job, but can definitely promise you a fulfilling relationship of support and guidance.
Kindly write to us email@example.com or call us on 1-800-2000-950 for fee structure.