What is in it for you?
Services we offer
Practitioner Level Course Overview
CHRMP Practitioner is a global certification in Human resource management. Stretching over aduration of 6 months, this course offers you a holistic understanding of HR concepts, practices and functions. Based on a competency development framework, it is designed for:
- Fresher’s passionate about pursuing a career in HR
- Professionals looking forward to diversifying their careers in HR
- In lieu with the advancing competition in the global market, CHRMP edge offers you anopportunity to gain in-depth understanding of the entire gamete of HR involving building of relevant skills and attributes.
- Combined with complete industry exposure and internship opportunity, we assist you in developing work specific skills. With the help of process oriented and application based training we equip you with critical competencies which major industries today, demand.
The CHRMP Practitionercertification prepares you at three levels:
- HR competency development: focusing on the core areas of Human Resources; it ensures complete coverage of domains like: Talent Acquisition, Selection, Compensation & Benefit, Payroll, General HR, Employee Relations & Engagement, Appraising and Managing Performance, Learning & Development, Background Verification, Vendor Management, Labor Laws, Industrial Relations, Policy Making and the like.
- HR Business Partner: Focusing on behavioral skills critical to an HR professional,it trains you on three core areas – Business Communication, Personal Productivity & Employability Skills. Designed according to challenges which HR professionals face today, we train you on multiple constructs like MBTI, Business Writing, Email & Telephone Etiquettes, People Management Skills, Creativity, Innovation, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation Skills, Time Management, Goal Setting.
- HR Technology Efficacious: The HR domain requires you to be proficient in certain software’s and technologies. We provide you ample exposure on key areas like Payroll, Advance Excel, MIS Reports, Job Sites, Linkedin, Ryze, Leave Management, Performance Appraisal System, Employee Database Management and Human Resource Information Systems.
Kindly browse further and have a look at our detailed curriculum, course benefits, accreditation of our certifications and much more.
As specified before, CHRMP Practitioneris premier HR course based in Bangalore trains you in the practical components of HR. Using the competency framework we at ripples learning have skillfully designed a curriculum which is best suited to you.
- HR competency development: focusing on the core areas of Human Resources; it ensures complete coverage of domains.
- HR Business Partner: Focusing on behavioral skills critical to an HR professional, it trains you on three core areas – Business Communication, Personal Productivity & Employability Skills
- HR Technology Efficacious: The HR domain requires you to be proficient in certain software’s and technologies. We provide you ample exposure such key and popular platforms.
The detailed curriculum is presented below. You can also visit the link of our brochure more information.
CHRMP Practitioneris open and available for candidates passionate about a career in Human Resource Management. Although, due to our definitive and specific course design, we recommend this course only to fresh graduates and professionals making a transition to the HR field. *Graduation is a must in order to apply for CHRMP edge. * Fresh Graduates/Post graduates can apply.*Candidates with less than 3 years of work experience can apply. (Note: Candidates above 3 years of experience is any other field, can apply for our CHRMP-Basic programme, and those in the HR field can apply for CHRMP Advance)
What is in it for you ?
- CHRMP Practitioner provides you a thorough and in-depth understanding of HR concepts, processes and functions
- It provides you with an internship opportunity and complete exposure to the competitive industry, painting a picture of the real world.
- It provides an incredible start to your career equipping you with ready to use skills, transforming you into a productive employee from day one
|S. No.||Program Title||Methodology and duration||SAARC Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|1||CHRMP – Practitioner||Regular||INR 1,06,000||$ 3,200|
|3||CHRMP – Practitioner||Online||INR 74,200||$ 2,400|
For further details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
1-800-2000-950 for fee structure.