Ripples learning strives to add value to professional and personal life by delivering quality solutions. You have a number of choices and we appreciate you choosing to trust us. We have created this policy which details what we will do should we fail to meet your expectations.
In the event of cancellation of admission by the participant for which the payment has been made and received confirmation from the organisation on the amount credited, the participant must notify Ripples Learning Services his/her inability to proceed with the admission through mail.
The organisation will follow the below refund structure
- Ripples Learning can hold the payment and wait for your availability for the program. In such a circumstance, you are also protected from further increase in prices as the service on offer has already been committed.
- If you are certain you will not be able to participate in the program in the future (And have not undergone any sessions), you are eligible for a full refund (See Point 4). Kindly note, if you opt for a full refund, price protection is not offered and you might have to purchase the same service at a higher price later on.
- The whole process of issuing the refund takes about 30 days, from the date you make the request to the date on which the money is credited into your account.
- Participants opting for refund upon payment of complete fees and registration will be refunded the whole amount after tax deductions. This will be applicable if the participant has not attended any sessions other than the demo session.
- For participants who withdraw the admission in middle of the session, the deduction will include
- INR 3000/- certificate processing fee, per class fee & payment gateway charges .
- GST or any other existing tax from the Government of India , which the organisation is liable to follow.
- The candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payment.
- The request for cancellation of admission should be sent through mail.
- The request will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid , the amount will be refunded by Ripples Learning Services through electronic media in the favour of the applicant and confirmation will be sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form with in a period of 15 calendar days on the receipt of cancellation.
- In case of any queries please call helpdesk on 1800 2000 950 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org .