Certifications > Generalist > CHRMP Foundation
CHRMP Foundation is the preferred way to establish your new HR Career. It proves mastery in the area of HR Operations and execution of best practices. As a CHRMP Foundation credential holder, you have proven competence in turn-key HR functions and can assume the responsibilities of an HR Generalist.
Certification Partner :
Entering the HR industry can seem challenging, especially because of the dynamic nature of the HR domain. CHRMP Foundation looks to ensure that you gain confidence in critical HR competencies through rigorous training and validation while you create your place in the industry. A practical course that is driven by passion and experience ensures a comprehensive learning experience that leaves you ready.
Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRMP) – Foundation course is a comprehensive HR certification program with a wide spectrum coverage of core HR concepts and emphasis on their practical applications.
A solid HR foundation
Globally Recognised, Locally Relevant
Competency-based learning design
Post-certification on-the-job support
CHRMP programs are definitive, and the course design is unambiguous, making it very easy for the candidate to decide which program aptly fits their needs. Likewise, the eligibility criteria are also set to ensure participants are ready to meet the program’s challenges and pace.
The CHRMP Foundation HR certification program is recommended for fresh graduates and professionals making a transition to the domain of Human Resource Management. Undergraduates with work experience may also apply.
CHRMP Foundation is an HR certification that forms the stepping stone onto the world of Human Resource Management. Therefore the aspiration to be actively engaged with the Human Resources of organizations is a prerequisite.
|Education||Work experience||Experience in HR domain|
|Graduate/ Post graduate||0-10 years||0–2 years|
|Undergraduate||2-5 years||0-2 years|
- Introduction to some HR agreements / contracts
- Offer letter
- Appointment letter
- Terms of employment, Bonds
- Contracts and service agreements
- Background verification
- Joining formalities
- Leave Management
- Organisational Planning
- Human Resource Planning
- Staffing – workforce planning
- Case study – manpower planning
- Recruitment – concepts and strategies
- Trends in recruitment
- Selection process
- Selection test design
- Introduction to C&B planning
- Designing compensation plans
Factors affecting C&B planning
- Internal equity, External equity , Individual equity
- Salary slabs, Pay Parity, Median
Flexible structures, Survey studies
- Salary trends, Emerging trends
- Optimisation of compensation
- Reduction of compensation turnover – case study
- Strategies for reducing compensation turnover
- Point plan method
- Introduction to job analysis
- Methods of job analysis
- Stakeholders in Job analysis
- Sources of data
- Job data segregation
- Job descriptions and job specifications
- Creation of job descriptions and job specifications
- Introduction to employee engagement
- Need for employee engagement
- Factors affecting employee engagement
- Meeting human needs through employee engagement
- Understanding and measuring absenteeism
- Understanding and measuring attrition
- Employee engagement surveys
- Employee engagement and other functions in HR
Exam & Certification
CHRMP is validated with the best-in-the-world-testing standards, delivered in partnership with Pearson VUE. The certification exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The questions are a mix of conceptual and practical case study type.
One can take the exam at any designated Pearson Vue Center or web proctored in the comfort of one’s own home.
Flexible Learning Options
Fee & Plan
Self-Paced Platform Walkthrough
Watch this video to get an overview of what the self-paced learning environment looks like. This is what you will see once you have enrolled in the self-paced programme.